This morning I pulled out theBalm and the Beautiful (aka Muppets) Palette and asked Little V what color I should use. She chose The Police Man which is a vivid electric blue and the scariest color in the bunch for anyone who is fearful of brights. So I thought, “major fail.” I didn’t want to bum her out by not using it, so I asked her to pick another color and (thankfully) she went with the soft lilac of The Coma Patient. I decided I could use them both with the help of The Brain Surgeon and The Basket Case.
Other Products used:
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in W5, Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer in Medium, Sonia Kashuk Loose Powder in Colorless Matte
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, Milani Baked Powder Blush in Fantastico Mauve
- Revlon ColorStay liner in Brown/Black Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Glam Black
- Sonia Kashuk Eyebrow pencil in Haze, e.l.f. Brow Setting Gel
- Sonia Kashuk Lip Gloss in Sexy
Apparently I’m favoring this side of my face lately… I think I’ll save The Police Man as an all over color for another day. Maybe I’ll even use theBalm’s Late Afternoon Rendezvous as my color palette. For now, I’m happy I (Little V) shook things up a bit and used a pop of color. What are your favorite bright shadow shades to mix it up?