My previous post and today’s post are prime examples of my current love affair with navy blue. I’ve also been on the hunt for the quintessential nude blush and lip colors. I’m getting close, ladies! Take a look:
Put them altogether and what do you get? A simple day look that is easy to vamp up for night. This certainly hits the spot!
- Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation in Buff, Take Cover Concealing Stick in Dusk, Pressed Powder in Translucent Medium, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer, Milani Baked Powder Blush in Bellissimo Bronze
- L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Midnight Blue, theBalm eye shadows in Matt(e)’s Smith and Gallagher, Sonia Kashuk Eye Quad in Smoke in Your Eyes (deepest brown), Revlon ColorStay Liner in Brown Black, Milani Liquif-Eye Liner in Brown, and Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Glam Black
- Sonia Kashuk Eyebrow pencil in Haze
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff