There are so many ways to feel love. There are times I am enamored with my husband, children, and friends for the most basic of reasons. And so I dedicate this ongoing post to all of the times I’ve laughed till I cried, smiled in my heart, felt tears brimming, or gave away a million and one kisses simply because of love.
- crawling into bed next to Hubby and snuggling, even though I hate it
- eating the imaginary concoctions V created in her kitchen
- taking imaginary picture after imaginary picture on V’s cell phone and showing her the imaginary results for all of her photo shoots
- going organic
- eating high-fat content foods in secret so my Hubby doesn’t partake but D eats better
- aching arms and perspiration from rocking D to sleep then holding him through his nap when he’s having a hard day
- “Aliens Love Underpants,” by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort, again, and again, and again, and…