Today’s look was created using a few of my favorite things. Hope you like!
- JK Jemma Kidd lipstick in Retro – Such a creamy and indulgently rich formula, not to mention a shade that can complement so many skin tones and palettes.
- Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette – I’d repurchase for the green neutralizer alone. PERFECT shade of green. None of that mint garbage for my olive skin.
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Definer in Blue Jean – Easy glide-on formula that stays put and a color that won’t quit.
- Sonia Kashuk Flat Shader brush – Seen on multiple videos done by Jessin, it is the quintessential brush for anyone who likes to line with shadow or to get that strong color at your lashline
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer – Amazing powder highlighter that will last me a lifetime. It is cute, in a compact and brings light to my cheekbones, browbones, cupid’s bow, and the inner corner of my eye. I love that it’s not white or glittery. It’s shimmer. It’s champagne. It’s love!
- Maybelline The Colossal Mascara – A bountiful brush, stiff bristles, quick swipe formula…I just can’t get enough. (waterproof ONLY)
I’m happy to swatch/review anything that piques your interest. I’m sure there will be many FOTDs and “faves” posts to come until my no-buy ends. But there will be a special feature post later this month that I’m very excited about. Stay tuned!
Today’s random facts:
1. V is in my lap while I finish this post.
2. Just before taking these pictures, D spit up on my shoulder.
3. Tonight’s dinner is sausage, mushrooms, and peppers.