Danielle of BloominBeautyBlog.com recently did a post of what she carries in her makeup bag…the one in her purse. It reminded me of how big my makeup bag was before I had kiddos and no time. (Quick moment to mourn the extra minutes I used to have.) So here are my slimmed out, mom-on-the-go, must-haves:
- Sonia Kashuk roped kabuki brush – who actually likes the puff or sponge that comes with powders???
- Sonia Kashuk lip color in Mauvey – I don’t wear it every day, but keep it in my bag because more often than not I forget to toss in my color of the day
- FitMe pressed powder in 220 – normally I used translucent powder, but when the temperature is over 100 every day, sometimes color needs to be touched up!
- Sonia Kashuk glosses in Cheerful and Sexy – that’s summer to fall ladies, and my makeup has been a bit schizo lately in anticipation of fall 🙂
- blotting tissues – when these run out I’d like to try a different brand, what’s your favorite???